Saturday, September 19, 2009

In a blur

Summer whizzed by in a blur, like the soft white petals of a dandelion in the field. Here but for a fleeting moment.  Between crafting a novel, producing a web series, picking up freelance projects, planning then scratching a new business idea (is it the right time to start a bakery?), I've spent a lot of time with family and friends, old and new, exploring new places.  And the ground I walk on resonates within, like a distant melody, showing me something about beauty that lingers in my mind, knowing how small I am in this big world and imagining the lives and the steps that have come before me.


Madden's Casual Gourmet, College Station, TX



Ruins of Old Sheldon Church, Prince William Parish Church, Sheldon, SC


RIP


Kelp Forest, Monterey Bay, CA


Homecoming, Union Station, Los Angeles, CA